Which is the best product between Fieldpiece hs33 and hs36? In case you are the one asking this type of question, then I am here to let you know that this article is going to compare the two products to help you arrive at the correct answer. Both the fieldpiece hs33 and hs36 come with similar and unique different features that explains their nature of work and the various types of tasks that they are destined to accomplish. Therefore, you should be able to tell the best product that perfectly meets your specific needs.
The fieldpiece hs33 is an expandable manual ranging stick multimeter that comes with numerous and unique features that makes it versatile and reliable for accomplishing various types of tasks. The hs33 has been specially engineered to measure great HVAC/R parameters. This meter can be able to fight tough conditions in the field, thanks to the rugged rubberized bumpers. Many institutions prefer using this stick meter since it helps students registered for HVAC/R since it includes all the standard requirements. In addition, you can easily remote test and perform other tests hands-free thanks to the alligator clip probe tips, detachable test leads and a magnetic hanger. You can also count on a firm grip while testing since it comes with a modern ergonomic shape.
- MIN/MAX and Data Hold;
- High Continuity and Voltage Indicators;
- Capacitance and 400AAC;
- Non-contact Voltage;
- Operator’s manual;
- Comes with an installed 9-Volt battery for power source;
- Deluxe meter case-ANC1;
- Features Extensions of Short Alligator Lead;
- Auto power-off (APO) to conserve the battery life;
- An ergonomic shape that perfectly fits in your hand;
- Built-in lead storage;
- Built-in magnetic hanger that allows you to test with one hand or no-hands;
- Rugged ABS case with rubberized bumpers; and
- Comes with Deluxe Silicone Test Leads.
The fieldpiece h36 is a stick meter manufactured by Fieldpiece. This product is specially designed to carry out various types of jobs that requires its use. It comes with numerous interesting features that includes the following: a weight of only 1.7 pounds, an installed 9-volt battery, deluxe meter case-ANC1, and 400A Amp Clamp Accessory-ACH4. It includes microamps for measuring the flame diode current in a heater control. You can easily tell if the circuit is closed or opened using the beeper and continuity LED. The Hi-V Beeper/LED works perfectly well for circuits over 30V. Hence, this product comes with high continuity and voltage indicators. In addition, the hs36 includes a non-contact voltage indication that is very sensitive to the extent of detecting 24VAC on thermostats. Therefore, the hs36 proves to be an auto ranging meter that is very accurate and can work with all Fieldpiece accessory heads.
- Backlight – HS36;
- Auto power-off to conserve battery life;
- Ergonomic shape that fits perfectly well in your hand;
- Built-in lead storage;
- Built-in magnetic hanger that allows you to test with one hand;
- Rugged ABS Case with rubberized bumpers;
- Includes microamps for measuring the flame diode current in a heater control;
- High continuity and voltage indicators;
- Non-contact voltage indication; and
- Works with all Fieldpiece accessory heads
By now, you should be able to tell the product of your choice between fieldpiece hs33 and hs36 from the above product comparison, regarding the explained product features and functionality. When you get a quick look at the two products, you might assume that they are similar. However, it is important to take note that they have some unique features that differentiates them from one another. On the other hand, they also have similarities. For example, both products are featured with rugged ABS Case with rubberized bumpers for outstanding tough working conditions. In addition, the two products also come with already installed 9-volt battery that acts as the power source and a built-in lead storage. All in all, you should be able to choose the product that best fits your needs.